Secrets of Punta de Teno
55€ per person ・ 5 hours ・ Includes tasting
Si tienes alguna duda, habla con nosotros a través de nuestro chat o lee nuestra sección de dudas frecuentes.
Valerio del Rosario (Active Tourism Specialist): Hi, there! I am an expert in ecotourism, rural tourism, environmental education, etc. and I promote the conservation of the natural and cultural heritage of Tenerife. Come with me to this spectacular route through the Teno mountains.
Punta de Teno, a kept secret
Discover Tenerife’s best kept secret. A spectacular route that starts from the mountains of Teno Alto and descends to the most emblematic coastal area of the island: Punta de Teno.
From Buenavista to Punta de Teno: step by step
1. Plaza de Buenavista: The route begins in a place full of charm: Plaza de Buenavista, at this point we will enjoy a coffee and an exquisite sweet pastry from El Aderno.
2. Teno Alto: Then we drive to Teno Alto, one of the few places which due to its total isolation, until a few decades ago, upholds the rural essence of the island. This corner of the Teno Rural Park will charm you with its traditional buildings, threshing floors, stone shelters, cisterns, tile ovens and a host of other surprises.
3. Punta de Teno: From Teno Alto we will descend to Punta de Teno where the activity ends. At that time you can enjoy this wonderful environment for as long as you want. There, you have the option to enjoy a boat trip or sea kayak.
4. End: Then you can return to Buenavista on the public bus service for the price of € 1.
At a glance
Time: 09:00 to 14:15 approx
Languages: Spanish, English
People: from 5 to 30
Duration: 5 hours approx.
Ideal for: Couples, friends, families
Route: Buenavista del Norte – Teno
Transport from Buenavista to Teno Alto
Displays of traditional activity
Visit to traditional goat farm with cheese tasting
- The activity ends when we arrive at Punta de Teno. From that moment on, the guide finishes his services. You can stay to enjoy Punta de Teno under your own and return at any time if you wish to use the public bus service. The cost of this service is € 1 per person.
- We recommend you bring: Sportive clothing and footwear, a coat, swimwear, water and a picnic.
- The courtesy waiting time is 15 minutes. Please calculate in advance the length of the journey to the meeting point. After the courtesy waiting time has elapsed we will start the route and do not offer any refunds.
- Prices are based on a minimum of 5 people (adults). In the case of not reaching the minimum number we ‘ll let you know at least one day in advance. In this case you can choose another date, another activity, ask for a refund or do the activity and pay the minimum cost (250 € ).
- Specialised activities are available on any day but under prior request.