Lanzarote Grand Tour
€ 75 per person · 9 hours · Tickets included
Si tienes alguna duda, habla con nosotros a través de nuestro chat o lee nuestra sección de dudas frecuentes.
Lanzarote tour experience
This Tour is the best way to get to know the main attractive places that have made Lanzarote a world-renowned destination. We will tour the North, South and Center of Lanzarote in a combination of contrasts, caves and volcanoes that will take your breath away. Don’t miss this adventure only for small groups (maximum 14 people) and without mixing languages .
Step by step
1. Cueva de Los Verdes . We begin the excursion by visiting La Cueva de Los Verdes, a tunnel formed during the eruption of the La Corona volcano that together with Jameos del Agua form one of the largest volcanic tubes in the world.
2. Jameos del Agua . In Los Jameos del Agua, the place that César Manrique knew how to imagine and transform into a unique space in the world, we can see the small blind crabs, an endemic species of the island.
3. Cactus Garden . Located in the town of Guatiza and surrounded by the largest tuneras plantation on the island dedicated to the cultivation of the cochineal. The garden is home to around 4,500 specimens of 450 different species from five continents.
4. La Geria . On the way south, we cross the La Geria wine region, one of the most characteristic agricultural landscapes of the island, considered a Protected Natural Area, where we can appreciate the ingenuity of the island peasant to achieve fruit in the Lanzarote countryside.
5. Timanfaya National Park . We will travel the Route of the Volcanoes, in order to visit the places where the first eruptions originated, which occurred between 1730 and 1736 and which resulted in this impressive landscape. We will verify, first hand, the high temperatures that are registered, at shallow depths in Las Montañas del Fuego.
Note : Do not forget to bring comfortable shoes and a jacket for the coldest places and where the wind blows.
At a glance
Hours: Wednesdays and Sundays from 9am to 6pm
Languages: English, Spanish, German (only 1 language per tour)
Advance reservation: Under request
Number of people: from 1-14 people (small groups)
Duration: 9 h
Ideal for: Friends, Families, Couples, Single
Location: Lanzarote south, north and center
Complete tour of Lanzarote in one day
Entrance to the Timanfaya National Park
Entrance to Jameos del Agua
Entrance to Cueva de Los Verdes
Entrance to Cactus Garden
Views of La Geria
Visit El Golfo and Charco de Los Clicos (Green Lake)
Carbon footprint offset
Pick up at your accommodation. Once you buy your ticket, we will contact you to organize the collection.