Valerio (Director): Anxious to do a fancy kayaking along the cliffs of Los Gigantes and swimming in crystal clear water? During this journey, you will discover numerous hidden creeks and observe various marine species in wonderful surroundings. Let’s go!
Navigate in Kayak along the cliffs in the South of Tenerife
Navigate in kayak close to the Acantilados (cliffs) in Los Gigantes is one the funniest activity to do in the South of Tenerife, without a doubt! You will discover hidden creeks cruising along the coast, leaded by a profesional guide. 2 hours paddling on a quiet sea and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, meeting wonderful marine species!
The keys in this aquatic activity
1. Our journey starts in the marina of Los Gigantes.
2. The round trip voyage includes a stop in a creek to have a swim and to snorkel around the rocks to see incredible animals in their natural environment.
3. A photo album will be available for every participant after the activity.
4. We will give you all the necessary gear to enjoy this activity to the fullest: paddle, snorkel equipment, waterproof container and much more!
5. From the beginning to the end, you will be accompanied by a profesional team that will make you feel secure and moreover that will share with you their best secret spots!
At a glance
Hours: 12:30 / 14:30 / 16:30
Languages: English, Spanish
Booking notice required: 48 hours
Number of people: from 2 to 50
Duration: 2 hours
Ideal for: Single, Friends, Families, Couples
Town: Los Gigantes, Tenerife
2 hours guided tour in Kayak.
Necessary equipment: paddle, kayak, mask…
Puerto de Los Gigantes. Pantalán nº6.
If you want Punta de Teno as your meeting point, write us.