Coast & the City
45€ per person · 6,5 hours · Includes meal
Lola R de Azero (CEO Senda Ecoway): We’ve designed this complete itinerary for a journey in order you save time and enjoy as much as possible. Architecture, culture, fun and gastronomy in a spectacular journey. A Senda Ecoway unique activity. Be part of the city and feel the coast.
A complete morning in Santa Cruz
The blend of diverse architectural and cultural concepts makes this Senda a magnificent route from the city’s coast to its very heart. A complete, relaxing and surprise-filled Senda.
The Coast&City itinerary: step by step
You can choice your own order. This is our suggestion:
1. El Palmetum Botanical Gardens: You will enter an oasis full of vegetation with the most amazing collection of palm trees in the world (From 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (gates close at 5:00 pm))
2. GastroMag Restaurant at Tenerife Auditorium: You will enjoy a gastronomic experience in the restaurant of the Tenerife Auditorium, which was designed by the famous architect Santiago Calatrava and offers the most stunning sea views. Lunch times are from Monday to Friday at 13:30 am – 16:30 pm. At weekends the lunch is replaced by a Brunch served between 11:00 am -13:30 pm.
Sample Menu: The following is a sample menu. This could vary.
STARTERS: Fresh leafs salad with smoked butterfish, vegetables and saffron dressing or Roasted vegetables strudel with homemade tomato sauce and olive powder
MAIN DISH: Fresh salmon cubes with anise over pilaf rice or Spinach gnocchi with Iberian ham sauce and parmesan
DESSERT: Turron mousse with guava jelly
DRINKS: White and red wine, soft-drinks, beer and water
3. Santa Cruz de Tenerife Maritime Park: Immerse yourself in the natural waters of the Atlantic Ocean in the swimming pools designed by the unique and distinctive Lanzarote architect, Cesar Manrique. Your ticket includes sunbed and umbrella, soft drink, beer, or similar and snack at the Maritime Park. (Opening hours: Summer 10:00 am – 7:00 pm – Winter 10:00 am – 6:00 pm)
4. EXTRA. Our recommendation (ticket not included): Senda Ecoway recommends you visit two of the Tenerife capital’s most important and distinct cultural spaces. Both are accessible and occasionally offer itinerant exhibitions free of charge:
- the MNH (Museum of Nature and Man), which is laden with History and details of the origins of humankind; also, the Tenerife Arts Space.
- the TEA (Tenerife Arts Space), a venue to explore the most lively culture of the Canary islands: films, workshops, exhibitions, conventions, technology… (Admission not included in booking*)
At a glance
Hours: 10:00 – 17:30
Number of people: from 2 a 10
Town: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Languages: Spanish, German, English, Russian
Booking notice required: At least 12 hours in advance
Meeting point: El Palmetum
Admission to El Palmetum Botanical Gardens.
Admission to Santa Cruz de Tenerife Maritime Park + Sunbed + Umbrella
Soft drink, beer, or similar + snack at the Maritime Park
Lunch menu in GastroMag Restaurant at Tenerife Auditorium*
Remember to bring swimwear and personal effects for the swimming pool.