Immortalize the volcanic landscapes of Lanzarote on a unique tour
Have you ever wanted to learn from a professional photographer how to photograph the landscapes of your dreams? Then this Senda of Independent Tourism is what you were looking for: Photographic tour of the volcanic sites of Lanzarote. Over four hours you can discover and immortalise the hidden beauty of the most incredible corners of this island.
The key points of the Senda
1. Pick up at the hotel. We will meet at 8:30am at the hotel of each of the guests if you wish as we have a free pickup service included in the tour. This service is offered to all guests except those staying at Playa Blanca and Órzola.
2. Small group sizes. The activity is carried out in small groups from one to six people at the most, to ensure that all participants can take photographs and receive personalised guidance from our professional photographer.
3. Los Volcanes Natural Park. We will begin our route in Los Volcanes Natural Park, a natural area of more than 10,000 hectares of land that includes three municipalities of the island: Tías, Yaiza and Tinajo. There, we will begin our adventure to the middle of the park in whose depths we will find a unique area of solidified lava, an incredible sight for the eyes!
4. Views of the salt mines and Los Hervideros. We will continue our photographic journey to Los Hervideros, an enclave where water and fire meet. These cliffs located on the coast of Lanzarote to the west of Timanfaya Park are known by this name because the effect of the waves when colliding with the volcanic rocks is reminiscent of boiling water. In addition, at this point on the route we will also enjoy the views of the salt mines that are a treat for the lenses of our cameras.
5. Lanzarote Vineyards. After Los Hervideros we will make a strategic stop in the vineyards of Lanzarote that represent an authentic mosaic of colours for your eyes. This unusual landscape is due to the work of the islands local wineries that cultivate unique varieties of artisanal wine.
6. The return. After four hours of touring the most incredible corners of Lanzarote island we approach the end of the tour. We will return to the Los Volcanes Natural Park where we say goodbye after exchanging thoughts on the four hours of an unforgettable tour of Lanzarote hunting the best photos of the island. You won’t regret joining us!
At a glance
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday & Saturday: 09:00 – 13:30
Languages: Spanish, English
Booking notice required: 48 hours
People: from 1 to 6
Duration: 5h Aprox
Ideal for: Couples, friends
Route: South of Lanzarote
Professional photographer as a guide. Throughout the activity you will be accompanied by a professional photographer to explain in detail all the photographic techniques needed to capture the best images.
Transport service. We have a comfortable vehicle for small groups with air conditioning during the tour.
4 hour tour. The photographic safari will last approximately 4.5 hours.
Visit to 7 different landscapes. We will enjoy a tour of seven unique spots on the island with the ideal conditions to maximise the impact of the photos.
Historical information. During the photographic route we will have a historical explanation of all the places we visit.
Free pick up service. We provide all our customers with a free pick up service on request. This service is offered throughout the island, except in Playa Blanca and Órzola.
Photographic equipment. We have photographic equipment available for anyone who needs it, subject to availability.
Senda Ecoway Promise. Due to our commitment to the environment we offset the carbon footprint generated by the transport during the activity.
Free Pick up at your accomodation except for those who are in Playa Blanca and Órzola.
- You can bring your own photographic equipment, or we will lend you one for the activity
when requested (subject to availability).
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear. Please note that you will walk on uneven
terrain. In addition, it is advisable to bring a jacket to be prepared in case of changes in the
- In order to offer you the best possible experience on the day, the itinerary could change.