This center is located next to the beach of ‘Las Canteras’, in the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. It is a PADI 5* Dive Center, the highest rank of distinction offered to PADI dive centres. You will enjoy 2 guided dives in ‘El Cabrón’ Marine Reserve, the island’s diving spot where you can discover the fantastic underwater world of Gran Canaria. The beach of El Cabrón, located in Arinaga, hides under its waters one of the most surprising underwater enclaves of the Archipelago.
Its natural beauty and the great biodiversity of its bottoms make this site the first proposed area for the creation of a protected marine reserve in Gran Canaria. It has more than 600 meters of coast suitable for diving, with a very clean bottom sea and easy access to the water.
In addition, its landscape offers different routes, from caves and rocky arches (at more than 10 metres deep), to Canarian seagrass near the surface. You will be able to see a great variety of species in this attractive setting. This activity consists of a double submersion, that is, two dives made at the same dive site, as its immensity is enough to make several routes.
At a glance
Hours: 10:00 to 15:00 aprox
Languages: Spanish, English, German
Booking notice required: 48 hours
People: 8 maximum
Duration: 5 hours approx.
Ideal for: friends, families
Route: Arinaga, Las Palmas
A professional instructor from the PADI 5* Dive Center will accompany you at all times.
Two dives with different landscapes.
Free Pick-up service from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (capital) and south (San Agustín to Mogán).
Ask us for free transport. Only Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and south area (from San Agustín to Mogán)
- You should not have had alcoholic beverages, orange juice or milk before the activity.
- The minimum age for this activity is 14.
- Participants must be able to swim.
- The activity (including transfers and breaks) lasts a total of 5 hours, with 2 dives of an estimated time of 45 minutes per submersion.
- When booking, we will need you to specify your height, weight and foot number.
- To carry out this activity it is compulsory to have a diver’s license, a medical examination for divers and insurance (the latter can be contracted with El Azul GC Dive Center).